Instagram

                                                                Follow Instagram

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Anastasia Beverley Hills Cream Contour Kit




Hey guys,
Happy New Year!!!

First review of 2016 is on Anastasia Beverley Hills Cream Contour Kit.

The colour palette that I used on myself in the photos above is 'light.' The top row can be used for highlighting and the bottom row for contouring. 

Pros:

The consistency is so creamy and it has such a strong pigment. I found the best way to apply this product  is first by warming it on the back of your hand to get it really creamy then applying with a sponge or soft brush such as the small Artis oval brush.

Although each of the colours are quite thick and creamy what I love about it so much is that they didn't crease under my eyes. It stayed the whole day as well.

I also found that each of these colours are usable for some part of the face. The yellow colour is especially good for covering under eye dark circles.

Cons:
I can barely think of any cons the only thing I would say that is slightly annoying is that if you run out of one colour you cannot buy it separately yet. There is nothing bad I can say about the actual product! I am in love!!!

It is expensive but definitely worth the money and it will last you a long time!

Xxx


1 comment:

  1. Love the makeup. I've got to try this out on myself, seems worth it :) x
    tfedit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete