Instagram

                                                                Follow Instagram

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Huda Beauty lashes and Peaches Pigments


I couldn't wait to do these 2 next product reviews! 

Huda Beauty Lashes:

Firstly let me talk about Huda Beauty lashes... I am obsessed!

I am wearing the style 'Samantha' which are quite long but really fluffy and quite natural looking. They give just the right amount of drama added to the eyes without looking too much. I also find although they are really full (a lot of lashes packed on) they are still really easy to apply. They feel really lightweight on my eyes and they are curved so when applying they fit really easily.

They cost £15 and are worth every penny! 

Peaches Makeup pigments:


Wow these are some of the nicest eyeshadow pigments I have ever tried!
The camera doesn't do them justice for how glittery they are.

I so excited to wear these over the festive season. They are so pigmented and such gorgeous colours. 'Pearl' can also be doubled up to use as a highlighter on your cheekbones as its less glittery than the others.

I will deffinately be adding to my collection!

Merry Christmas xxx              

No comments:

Post a Comment