Instagram

                                                                Follow Instagram

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Anastasia Beverley hills brow definer



Hi beauties,

Just a short one today as I'm making lots of lovely ladies look gorgeous today! 
I wanted to say how great this new product is from Anastasia Beverley Hills!

On one side it is a brow pencil and the other side is a brow brush. What makes this so good is the shape of the pencil is slanted like an eyebrow brush. This allows you to create brush strokes which makes the brows look more natural. The other side is a brow brush to comb the brows and set them into place.

Also just like all the other Anastasia brow products it comes in such a great range of colours. I have used 'soft brown' on me as I like my brows quite dark but the blonde and taupe are also create for blondes and I know how hard it is for blondes to find the right colour to match your brows without it looking orange! There is a whole range of natural looking colours for brunettes and redheads too!

Speak soon 
Xxx



1 comment:

  1. Did you use born this way foundation in “nude”? Your makeup looks flawless!!!!

    ReplyDelete